Bio World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology
Dates: July 23-26, 2017.
Attend the round table that Enerkem hosts at Bio World Congress 2017!
Enerkem is pleased to host a panel at the 2017 BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology about “Industrial Synergies and the Circular Economy” on July 26th, 2017, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m, in Montreal, Quebec. Moderated by Marie-Hélène Labrie, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs and Communications at Enerkem, the panel will feature a roaster of seasoned experts who have accepted Enerkem’s invitation:
– Peter Nieuwenhuizen, AkzoNobel
– Ryan O’Gara, SKB Environmental
– Laurent Spreutels, Research chair in waste recovery, Université de Montréal – École polytechnique de Montréal
– In addition to Tim Cesarek, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Enerkem
This session will examine how innovation and industrial synergies contribute to building a more circular economy. Specifically, the panelists will give an overview of what the circular economy means in the industrial sector; explain how urban waste and residues can be used to produce clean transportation fuels and renewable chemicals; and present concrete examples of how innovative synergies can be built with local municipalities and industrial partners to turn problems into solutions that help transition to a circular economy.
The panel is composed of industrial leaders from the waste and chemical sectors, a research chair in waste recovery and a leading clean technology innovator.
To receive a 20% discount on your registration to attend our panel session, register online:
1. Click here
2. Fill out the Start New Registration section on the left
3. Place “SPO” in the BIO coupon code section
4. Click the Start New Registration button
5. Fill out the registrations forms
6. Complete your registration
The BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology is the largest industrial biotechnology event for industry leaders, investors, policy makers and academics in biofuels, biobased products and renewable chemicals, featuring about 50 sessions and close to 300 speakers in industrial biotech to discuss the state of the industry, recent innovations and the transforming world of renewable chemicals, biofuels and biobased products.
We hope to see you in Montreal!